ACER Aspire 5920 Laptop Battery Maintenance Tips:
- Battery Storage - Store your ACER Aspire 5920 Laptop Battery in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. The laptop battery will self-discharge during storage; remember stored at about 40% state-of-charge.
- Exercise Your Battery - Do not leave your ACER Aspire 5920 Battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks..
- We are dedicated to providing you the highest quality Laptop Battery at the most reasonable prices.
- Calibrate Battery - If your ACER Aspire 5920 Laptop Battery's 76% even less in work, you must fully charge, fully discharge, and then fully recharge the laptop battery pack.
- Charge and discharge - For lithium ion batteries, you do not need to discharge them fully and recharge constantly. You need to do a full discharge only about every 30 charges. Do not charged to higher voltages than its threshold voltage.
- Consider removing the ACER Aspire 5920 Laptop Battery from a laptop when running on fixed power.
Buy battery tips: To calibrate the battery, you should fully discharge and fully charge, it can increase the life of the extended life battery. Before you buy, please make sure the voltage and capacity should close or the same to the voltage in the listing and the battery fit for your device, thank you!
How to charge the new ACER Aspire 5920 Battery
1. For initial use, it is always advisable to discharge the ACER Aspire 5920 Battery to 3% only and then fully charge it (approx 12 hrs).
2. Do Not let the ACER Aspire 5920 Battery discharge to 0% initially, as it makes the battery prone to damage/short battery life/not holding the charge issues.
3. The ACER Laptop Battery once used must be recharged within 2 days without fail with above 50% before using it else it will cause damage/short battery life issues/not holding the charge issues.
4. New Replacement Laptop Battery needs a cycle of discharging to 3% and fully charging twice a week.